We are seeking to expand our team of psychometrists to participate and assist in completing psychoeducational and developmental/ASD assessments.
- Minimum M.A. in Psychology
- Minimum of 5 years experience administering and interpreting psychometric assessments with children (ASOS-2, WISC-V, essential)
- Familiar with various learning and developmental disabilities and specific recommendations for school settings
- Strong written and communication skills
- Ability to work with children with complex learning and developmental needs
Why work with us:
- Competitive fees
- Compensation and benefits available
- Flexible schedule
- Supervision from a team of Psychologists
- Extensive library of test materials
- Well established and recognized by community agencies, school boards and families
- Positive and progressive work environment
- Part-time hours: 24-40 per week
Salary: $55,000.00-$90,000.00 per year.
Please note, the higher end of this pay scale is for individuals that are registered Clinical Psychologists, Clinical Psych. Associates or School Psychologists that are registered with the C.P.O. that is designated to work with children and has experience in conducting psychoeducational assessments, developmental assessments and autism diagnostic assessments.